Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 33 posts
    16. decembra 2004 1:48:17 CET
    We are waiting for your opinions about new changes, and your new ideas for future... thank you
  • 15. novembra 2010 16:59:56 CET
    scorpion68 himself showed that he is a pshyo patient? He must be admitted to mental hospital immediatel
  • 27. augusta 2010 12:01:49 CEST
    "monicak",
    you have been sent a warning PM. Please acknowledge and refrain from further spamming here and elsewhere.
  • 27. augusta 2010 5:29:42 CEST
    Updating the albums on a timely basis would greatly improve this website.
  • 1. februára 2010 17:47:47 CET
    Dear Administrator,
    As you can see, people's interest in albumes is high all the time.
    But unfortunatelly, one week passed already and some pictures are still unavailable.
    If these pictures are not acceptable, ok, don't let us hope to see them someday; just bann them and let's go farther.
    But if the pictures are ok acording with your criteria, please free them.
    Thank you.
    BR,
    L
  • 17. januára 2010 23:13:53 CET
    i find tortured Women okay, as long as they're tortured again by Women, not by men.
  • 17. januára 2010 16:53:51 CET
    this site is callesd domina.sk that means Domina., and here should be only pictures of dominant women. but i found a lot of pictures where women are tortured. that is so wrong.
  • 15. januára 2010 5:50:37 CET
    I know, there was a ton of cheating, which is why the Mistresses World Chart voting came to an end. I remember how Ebony Lady Lara Victore, or whatever she called herself, had close to ten identities of herself, just so she could vote ten times, and she still lost every month. And she wasn't the only one who did this. But bringing back the MWC would at least bring back some excitement to this website, and more visits from others. Besides, it was a lot of fun watching the vote count change throughout the day.
  • 3. januára 2010 13:48:36 CET
    i think it is a great offer and 56 usd for a whole year is not to much and if it is updated freguently, it is worth it in my opinion.
    if you are fast you can look around first and then decide to take a VIP membership ;)Lady Jenny, made a great offer with 1 month free , but i am also sure they will get more members by it.
  • 31. decembra 2009 19:11:59 CET
    fix the fucking photos!!!
  • 21. septembra 2009 22:30:53 CEST
    If you slowly again you are finish...is real
  • 15. septembra 2009 21:21:28 CEST
    I may be repeating somebody else's idea, but newly added images should be checked a) more quickly, or b) not at all. If I understand it right, this is a BDSM community, so why would anybody post the images of his/her own car or similar! And even if somebody does, such pictures can always deleted later on, can't they?
  • 15. septembra 2009 11:19:41 CEST
    Stimmt mehr Deutsch wäre gut...
  • 15. septembra 2009 11:17:36 CEST
    Eine Deutsche seite einfügen.
  • 21. augusta 2009 21:55:52 CEST
    You know, I often like to watch albums on domina.sk but the moral censorship is here too strong. Am I on christian sides or else? Who can tell me why? Admin tell me? Your side is going to be for children and very poor!!!
  • 11. mája 2009 18:47:02 CEST
    Domina.sk is a fantastic site with rather young ladies.
    Does anybody knows an other similar site with more mature ladiesdom ?
  • 27. decembra 2008 12:04:34 CET
    if there is something we can do, let us know.
  • 27. decembra 2008 1:51:25 CET
    @ micha_sub: yes exactly it is not like 99% of all other forums and it takes time to get used to
    • 2 posts
    17. decembra 2008 23:20:19 CET
    Its not fully true that site is not admined, I try to do this but I have no acces or better to say Im not ready to make all :-)
    The admins were to this time not ready to let administrated this site by more users, this is to be changed but as all it takes time. But they are in preparing :-)
  • 17. decembra 2008 22:38:45 CET
    ok, I won't complain, but c'mon: the site hasn't been admin-ed in almost 20 days now. At least delegate one of the more active users to do this if you don't have the time, as I'm sure quite a few of us would gladly help.
  • 17. decembra 2008 18:58:56 CET
    As long as the usage of this site is free of charges for the members nobody has the right to complain about something... Take it or leave it!
  • 17. decembra 2008 9:59:06 CET
    That's the point! Many people here don't speak English, because they are - as well as this site from Slovak and Czech origin.
    Nobody ever took care about "Deutscher forum" and there should be no problem about "Ro", especially because people are happy to communicate there.
    • 2 posts
    17. decembra 2008 0:03:15 CET
    The prime language of this site is Slovak because the admins are Slovak origin (and I as well :-)) and the second language is English. But nobody has problem with other language forums. The German forum is some years old and nobody had problem with it. Also its OK when we have also forums in Polish or Rumanian or other languages. Only dont thing that we can make other parts of this site as slovak end english, This two are enough I mean :-)
  • 16. decembra 2008 21:38:07 CET
    what is the problem, if they have a forum in there own language, let it be, if you don't like it, learn the language they speak, i really don't see the problem, why. I disagree the general language is English, yes here in Europe it is, but there is also a lot of places where they speak French or Spanish.
  • 16. decembra 2008 20:57:37 CET
    if the admins didnt say anything about us posting in other language than slovak then you shouldn't either !!! am i right nenufer??

WHAT ADMINS????? As i see it absolutely nothing is maintained in this site - so might that be why noone said anything about languages??
    And - anyway......whu not just write in english? Don't you agree it's the language spoken on the internet?
    And finally - if you do not speak english - well, it's time to learn i would say. I live in a small country - we start learning english at 9 years of age - we do not syncronize movies or other stuff in television - and i am glad we don't.
    Accept the fact - english is the worldlanguage, and act on that fact!
  • 15. decembra 2008 22:28:27 CET
    Unfortunately i am not so technical, but if there is anything what i could to let me know.
    About the sessions , i think it is a good proposal, on the other hand i think we slaves like to keep this community going as well, afcourse it would be great to have a session with the such a great Mistress, but on the other hand it shouldn't be neccesairy, we have to keep the community going for ourselfs as well.