Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 14. júna 2005 0:09:14 CEST
    not sure about other languages but 'You areloged as...' should be 'You are logged in as...' or just 'Logged in as...'
    • 33 posts
    9. júna 2005 23:47:31 CEST
    You can read and write new personal messages with your cell phone via wap ! You can login into your domina.sk account on :
    http://wap.domina.sk

enjoy...

admin
  • 20. mája 2005 0:26:10 CEST
    The Mistress pictures vote is great (currently my Mistress - Mistress Vixen appears popular as She has just added her lsiting with some beautiful pictures of Herself - which do not do her justice believe me and unfortunately do not show Her most beautiful feet!!) but some of the Ladies are scary ..... and not in the good way!!!! ;-) However, there are some links to some exquisite Goddesses on here and for that i thank you most humbly.
  • 17. mája 2005 22:29:24 CEST
    I love the real Mistress voting section. I have 2 suggestions:
    1: Update the pictures
    2: In the middle of the month, delete all but the 100 best and 100 worst.
    That would make the voting more fun
    Thanks
  • 9. mája 2005 17:52:55 CEST
    Thanks for putting the date in the album section, but I think it would be better that the date could change if somebody added any picture (is this possible?
  • 9. mája 2005 14:44:43 CEST
  • 8. mája 2005 3:21:30 CEST
    Good job, great update in albums section !!!!
  • 25. apríla 2005 20:55:29 CEST
    I'd suggest that in the "Album sections" there would be a date of "last updated" or similar
  • 21. apríla 2005 20:14:15 CEST
    Very good site, I am really enjoying the new version.
  • 19. apríla 2005 21:46:05 CEST
    A separate area in the Forums for technical difficulties at this site and answers for more in-depths questions regarding such. For example. I have one message that I cannot open, there is nothing in the subject line and I cannot delete it.
  • 19. apríla 2005 0:46:40 CEST
    hi

thanks for the board. i logged in and it says i have a private message but i am unable to get it as the link is not working.

i will try top log in more often

thank you
    psychodel
    • 33 posts
    15. apríla 2005 3:23:40 CEST
    We moved some posts from BDSM message board into our BDSM PERSONALS.
    Please, if you want to discuss all kind of topics related to BDSM or D/s relationship feel free to do it in this message board on existing topics, or create some news... but if you are looking ofr your potential partners, please use our BDSM personals for this.
    Thank you.

admin
  • 15. apríla 2005 1:11:03 CEST
    Is it possible for Admin. to recommend and move posts belonging in the personals from the forums?
    • 33 posts
    5. apríla 2005 0:38:12 CEST
    MISTRESSES WORLD CHART have their first RESULT PAGE
    Every month we will show up the results and create a gallery of TOP TEN Mistresses worldwide, and Nr. 1 Mistress from every country ( at least 5 mistresses for that country requested for creating a local country charts.
    From charts for every month we will create the "Mistress of the Year 2005" chart in the end of the year.
    Enjoy :)
  • 16. marca 2005 5:37:51 CET
    i really like that you have added free personals...

you're getting better all the time.
    rock on!
    • 33 posts
    28. februára 2005 23:19:06 CET
    Our "Mistresses world chart" is based and run with new rules recommanded by some of our users.
    You can vote for every Mistress once per every 12 hour and there is no more "rating" (points average), but every Mistress just simple collect points. I hope you will enjoy our chart and you will show your support for your favourite mistresses.
  • 28. februára 2005 17:37:38 CET
    Great site! I would suggest to add
    "10 pics with most votes", similarly to "10 pics with most posts". The rating is usually highest for just-added pictures.
  • 20. februára 2005 14:55:07 CET
    This site gives a good opportunity to find a partner. What about me you may find everything about my srervices on my site http://www.slavemaria.com
  • 18. februára 2005 12:38:51 CET
    Personal messages section got new look, especially the archive section. Hope you'll enjoy it more.
    • 33 posts
    26. januára 2005 23:20:41 CET
    We added a new feature, you can create your private picture albums.

You can protect your album with password. After this, just users which will recieve those passsword from you will be allowed to see your pictures.
    If you leave the password field empty, album will by public and all users will be allowed to see your pictures.
    • 2 posts
    26. januára 2005 19:21:23 CET
    yes you can "talk live" on our chat ... Take a look to personal menu on the left side of page :)
    • 2 posts
    26. januára 2005 19:19:46 CET
    The numbers after usernames are Activity Points and represents user activity on domina.sk page ...

for example:
    for adding comments under pictures or post to forum you got 1 ap
    for creating new forum /topic/ you got 2 ap
    for adding pictures to BDSM picture of the month you got 5ap etc...

Users with most acitivty points will be recompensed with free account to member areas to few BDSM oriented paysites who cooperate with us, and we are thinking about another prizes too :-)
  • 26. januára 2005 18:37:12 CET
    Could we have the possibility to talk live?
  • 26. januára 2005 18:36:00 CET
    talk live
  • 26. januára 2005 5:49:31 CET
    what means those points in the parenthesis after usernames ? thx