Forums » Uncategorized

toiletslave martin

• 30. septembra 2005 10:59:38 CEST
    Im really surprised by the size of the internet and all the different kinds of people that use it.Ive placed many ads offering myself as a toiletslave on different sites,but little response.
    Where am i going wrong,im still a vacant toilet.
  • 15. marca 2011 21:34:36 CET
    Japonia adăposteşte pe teritoriul său 55 de reactoare nucleare, mai mult decât orice alt stat din lume. Tepco, compania care exploateză o treime dintre aceste reactoare, inclusiv pe cele de la Fukushima, de unde au avut loc scurgeri radioactive, a falsificat în trecut mai multe rapoarte de siguranţă.

Premierul japonez Naoto Kan a criticat vehement marţi Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) pentru modul în care a administrat situaţia de la centrala nucleară Fukushima I.

"Posturile de televiziune au anunţat o explozie. Dar biroul premierului nu a fost informat timp de circa o oră", l-a auzit un reporter al Kyodo News pe Kan spunând în trimpul unei reuniuni cu directorii companiei. "Ce naiba se întâmplă?", a adăugat el.

La sfârşitul anilor 80 şi începutul anilor 90, Tepco (Tokyo Power Electric Company), a falsificat în jur de 30 de rapoarte de securitate, scrie Le Figaro.

Pe 29 august 2002, agenţia de securitate nucleară industrială japoneză dezvăluia acest lucru unei opinii publice scandalizate. Falsificarea avea drept obiectiv ascunderea a cel puţin trei incidente survenite la centralele de la Fukushima şi de la Kashiwazaki-Kariwa (prefectura Niigata, în nord, la 200 km de Tokyo). Falsificarea rapoartelor a fost făcută în unele cazuri timp de 25 de ani, estimându-se că în tot acest timp au avut loc peste 200 de evenimente. În urma acestui scandal Tepco a închis 7 dintre cele 17 reactoare ale sale pentru inspecţie în 2002.

În aprilie 2007 un alt exploatant nipon, Hokuriku Electric, a recunoscut că a ascuns timp de opt ani un incident de la un reactor cu apă fierbinte de la Shika.

LA Times citează un cercetător în seismologie de la universitatea din Kobe, potrivit căruia un dezastru nuclear nu este posibil doar la Fukushima, ci şi la alte centrale, cum ar fi cea de la Hamaoka.

Publicaţia americană spune şi că japonezii se tem că guvernul le ascunde aevăratul pericol la care sunt expuşi. Deşi concentraţia de substanţe periculoase din atmosferă a depăşit de 400 de ori limitele normale în anumite regiuni, autorităţile sunt calme, iar OMS spune că nu există un pericol mare pentru sănătatea publică.

Uzi Even, unul dintre cei mai buni experţi în domeniu din Israel, care a lucrat la reactorul din Dimona, crede că guvernul nipon ascunde multe lucruri. "În evaluarea mea, pagubele au o amploare mult mai mare şi pentru o perioadă de timp mult mai mare" a declarat el, citat de NewsIn.

Even nu crede că miezul unuia dintre reactoarele ce a explodat de două ori putea rămâne intact, aşa cum au spus japonezii. "Aceste reactoare sunt vechi. Miezul unui reactor care a operat timp de 40 de ani este plin de fisuri şi rugină. Faptul că japonezii nu reuşesc de patru zile să scadă temperatura la reactor spune multe", a subliniat el.

Even a cerut guvernului israelian să ia în calcul ramificaţiile incidentului din Japonia. "Reactorul de la Dimona este vechi, are aproape 50 de ani, iar punctul său slab este sistemul e răcire. De ani de zile avertizez că trebuie închis şi construit unul nou", a subliniat el.
  • 18. augusta 2006 17:12:09 CEST
    hi mistres Im bootic turkish young slave ...........
  • 15. augusta 2006 20:51:49 CEST
    I plan on being at that event myself Mistress Sable. If I can be of service as well while you are a guest in our city please do not hesitate to ask.
  • 10. augusta 2006 13:27:05 CEST
    My Responses

DRGMCH - Just to inform you that the Skin Two Rubber Ball is coming up in Oct in the UK so Ijust might need your services

raverling - Vienna, Austria would be lovely to go and pay a visit.. I will keep you up to date if I should plan a visit via here or my website.

kavier - I am not sure how many people I have used as Toilet for there are some that I just used for Pee'ing only as well. Not sure to count those in?

Sable
    www.MistressSable.com
  • 7. augusta 2006 20:56:55 CEST
    Till now you are still shit on man mouth..?,you are Princess Mistress,i am saluuut to you,i want to ask Mistress,how many man has eat your shit as long as your live..?
  • 7. februára 2006 18:18:11 CET
    hi, my name is manuela, 36 from florence, italy. I was a toilet slave since i was 23 ( god 13 years!!! ). More than 20 women used my mouth as latrine in my life and i am looking for more. So if you prefered a woman please tell me, i will be happy to serve you as personal toilet
  • 30. októbra 2005 16:53:22 CET
    Whenever you plan to visit Vienna (Austria), it would be a great honor for me to serve you as a personal toilet.
  • 29. októbra 2005 18:15:40 CEST
    Hi Mistress Sable,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I sent a message to your reply box.
  • 27. októbra 2005 19:47:52 CEST
    Hey DRGMCH,

I will be in London very soon for a Photo shoot with DEMASK and will be in need of a Toliet, since my personal Toilet will not be traveling with me due to work..

Sable
  • 2. októbra 2005 13:54:55 CEST
    Hi 4YOU,thanks for taking the time to send a very nice detailed message of advice.

I know i probably dont sell myself very well and only mention my fetishes.
    But i am most of the things you state.
    Of course theres more to me than being sub,and i am a nice genuine,polite and caring person.
    Of course i have other interests outside of bdsm.
    I know people on here can only take our word for it what we say about ourselves.
    I suppose seeing from the womens point of veiw they do have to be carefull about who they meet,etc.
    I know im not unique and just one of many slaves,and mistresses have got so much choice to pick from.
    We are 10 a penny or dime a dozen.
    I find these sites sometimes dissapointing i suppose and expect more replies.
    But nevertheless you are right and thanks for your message.
  • 1. októbra 2005 16:49:34 CEST
    Women have much to choose from with respect to male slaves. We are many in numbers. So you have to sell yourself in your writing. Be fun, be creative, be wild. Fortunately i can write and love to, and can really tell a girl how full of life i am and how much fun i can be. Being adventureous, spontaneous, having a happy fun spirit and a good heart with a little gusto in your personality will find you a Mistress. They have much to choose from so they don't want some boring submissive who is no fun. ALL girls want to have fun. Smile more in your pix! Seem like you're really fun and exciting to be with. Love food, music, dancing, travel, adventure, boats, water etc etc. There is much more to it than wanting a bunch of kinky stuff. Male subs are 'dime a dozen'. You must sound fun and special and genuine. And don't talk about what you want or need but ensure them it is about THEIR NEEDS and fantasies and THEIR PLEASURE and not yours. Ensure them of your wonderful kind heart and tell them what a fine human being you are. They can find a mouth to shit in anywhere! They really can; so give them your best qualities and that you are theirs' to mold into what "suits their needs". Having few limits helps too. Good luck. Being positive and smiling and knowing SHE too is looking for you. You CAN manifest this dominant girl into your life. Also, be willing to move! Make it easy for them. Believe me Martin, SHE is there waiting somewhere, for you! I found my Mistress on amigo.com. This is about normal contacts and nothing kinky. And it was there to find love and a wife not to be someone's toilet. The bonus is? It just worked out that i found both! She is DARK, SLIM, PRETTY and DOMINANT and SADISTIC! And has no problem at all using me as HER TOILET and me EVERYTHING HER body makes. We are marrying later this year and writing a detailed contract! GOOD LUCK. Keep us posted! SHE IS OUT THERE! Be fun. Be yourself. Be genuine.