Forums » Uncategorized

Curious.

• 11. apríla 2005 21:34:15 CEST
    Who else is out there?
    • 33 posts
    8. januára 2008 12:09:41 CET
    i agree: in Romania is very hard to find a non-pro Domme, allmoust impossible... offcourse that a real Mistress will never say to everyone that she wants a slave... hundreds of men say that they are slaves/subbs, only to get some free sex
    but at the same time, 99% of the Dommes are pro, they have a pair of cuffs and a whip and they pretend to be Mistresses...
    @Mistress Ninella : truely You look great... love the leather too.
  • 5. novembra 2007 10:11:46 CET
    it would be beatiful to find other non pro Dommes in my region..

@subb4bondage
    leather fetish? deffinetly :)
  • 1. novembra 2007 16:38:52 CET
    Any non-Domme(s) in Finland who wants to enslave me?
  • 2. októbra 2007 23:24:34 CEST
    Miss Aristocatt...no, i don't know any clubs where i could meet people with the same "interests" as me. there is one bdsm website in my country, but that is full of fake Dommes too...
  • 1. októbra 2007 23:53:03 CEST
    That is sad for you subb4bondage, I wonder if you have a local "list" or group which you could join to meet prospectives Dommes?
    Here in Australia we have local groups (online and offline) that provide a social opportunity for Dominants and submissives to meet.
    Do you have any clubs where you can go?

Aristocatt
  • 1. októbra 2007 11:22:54 CEST
    You are right Miss Aristocatt... but it seemes impossible sometimes to find a Non-Pro Domme. Many of the Dommes from my country are into this just for the money. I dont't say that there are not Lifestyle Dommes... but they don't go public.
    Godd luck to A/all.
  • 28. septembra 2007 1:17:21 CEST
    I am a Non-Pro Domme.....
    But that does not mean I am an easy target for cheap thrills!
    It seems that as soon as One advises that they are Lifestyle rather than Pro, a lot of people assume they can get a free ride,regardless of what reasons One happens to be here.I am in here to keep contact with My Lovely Female Pro Domme and Non-Pro Domme Friends who happen to live far from Me..
    I am friendly and always happy to talk to and meet new people but I am NOT stupid!

Aristocatt
  • 27. septembra 2007 16:32:38 CEST
    any non-pro Domme(s) from Romania? or am I asking for too much?
    i'm curious if there is any...

btw...Miss Ninella, U look great! if i may say, it's a nice picture...leather, hmm :)
  • 26. septembra 2007 23:59:26 CEST
    I am also a non-pro Domme :)
  • 26. septembra 2007 18:06:53 CEST
    SHE is beautiful and whips beautifuly!
  • 19. augusta 2005 3:01:39 CEST
    To topic : one really great non pro domme from users database > Marguise1
  • 24. júla 2005 9:20:25 CEST
    Dear Francezcka!

I think, the slave or dome positions is good for sex-playing, but no non-stop; in occasion, when is just S/M in
    practice, then is etwas wrong (my opinion).
    I wish you all the best
    [email protected]
    mik_SLO
  • 24. júla 2005 9:18:46 CEST
    Dear Francezcka!
    I think, the slve or dome positionis good for sex-playing, but no non-stop; but in occasion, when is just S/M in
    practice, then is etwas wrong (my opinion).
    I wish you all the best
    [email protected] mik_SLO
    • 1 posts
    11. júna 2005 10:05:31 CEST
    I'm Transvestit-Mistress 33 y.o. from Russia, look for slave-girl-women to visit her or mutual travel
    [email protected]

• 9. mája 2005 14:53:15 CEST
  • 22. apríla 2005 1:21:18 CEST
    i am too non-pro:)
  • 19. apríla 2005 15:59:32 CEST
    i am an non pro slave javascript:smilie('')
    javascript:smilie('')
  • 12. apríla 2005 17:33:53 CEST
    Me...for example... But i am curious too who else is out there from non-pro dommes.