Forums » Uncategorized

abuse my sub man

• 9. mája 2005 0:50:54 CEST
    Abuse my male slut in the uk. Men/women with strapons. He can take punishment well whilst i watch.
    • 3 posts
    26. júla 2021 13:58:43 CEST

Hello there all.. I am Domme Seeking submissive/slave who is interested to be train ONLINE only because of this (COVID)  so let Me know message Me..

• 2 posts
    17. decembra 2007 15:38:54 CET
    hello,my name is rasheeda penddah.iam 22 years of age and a female living in ghana. iam in the capital of the country thus accra.iam about1.5 metres tall,fair in complexion. iam an akan which is one of the tribes in my country.iam also a christian.It dosent matter my name is that of muslims .i work at a very large telecommunication company thus ghana telecom in ghana.i was ones married to someone i worked with in thesame company but now divorced because of some thing.if you want to know more just contact me.now i want a man who will marry me and take very god care of me from any country.i also want freinds from al over the world.i need a very faithful one please who can take very good care of me.this is just as small information about me.you will know more about me if you contact me.please when contacting ue e-mail or you add me to yahoo mesanger only and we chat.i am always on line from 3 00 to 6 00.thanks.
  • 16. decembra 2007 14:52:12 CET
    beautiful mistress
  • 18. júna 2005 16:24:52 CEST
    Final opportunity tp contact us

Jane
  • 10. júna 2005 19:19:20 CEST
    I enjoyed reading your interest. master Stewart,my partner is in the same position as yourself. He prefers male subs, although is basically a stariight man. You may like to share experiences. We are in Spain, but the internet knows no bounds !
  • 9. mája 2005 14:44:07 CEST