Forums » Uncategorized

Are you hide your BDSM orientation ?

• 16. marca 2005 16:17:10 CET
    I am wondering if your friends, familly... etc know about your BDSM orientation, or if you hide it ...
  • 9. mája 2005 14:48:50 CEST
  • 30. apríla 2005 17:38:12 CEST
    well! i have to hide it, i live in an arabic muslim country, so they can not even imagin it and they will think i am Crazy!! people call you name is they know that your girl is telling you what to do, imagine if she dominates and humilates you! oh my god! any girl from arab world?:)
  • 29. apríla 2005 14:19:57 CEST
    i think BDSM should remain a secret in one's subjective viewpoint, because it is mainly and generally something personal which many ppl find it hard to let out. Keeping it secret is what keeps one enjoying it. I don't know much about lifestyle, but there is no doubt that it is a very high anxiety reliever strangely, it makes you see much more sense in the things around you. nothing like the average sex scene
  • 28. apríla 2005 20:48:51 CEST
  • 27. apríla 2005 2:06:30 CEST
    After 20 years of hiding and lying to the one I love because I thought she wouldn't understand my fetish.

The thing is most of you guys are afraid to share your secret with people why because your own thoughts are still wondering if BDSM is the thing for you..........

I found out that as soon as somebody knows that your into BDSM they are very interested and want to know all kind of things.

Try it out if you are a real BDSM person you cannot hide from anybody especially not your spous or loved one.

The most beautifull thing is to share your feelings with the one you love

Tex
  • 26. apríla 2005 14:27:39 CEST
    Although I'm not really BDSM, but I also still can accept BDSM lifestyle. My bf is one of u all. He tell this to me very honestly and hope that I can learn it at all. Otherwise, I also meet a lot of friends from here...
  • 21. apríla 2005 20:00:51 CEST
    I hide it from most people, but a few close friends know.

My mistress does occasionally order me to perform public acts for her(e.g. Go into lingerie store and buy pink panties for myself telling the shop assistant that they are for me) so I guess it's not very well hidden, but definitely not open.
  • zin
    21. apríla 2005 0:19:35 CEST
  • 20. apríla 2005 0:55:58 CEST
  • 10. apríla 2005 17:59:33 CEST
    Yes, I hide my bdsm orientation. You know guys, it´s really unusual sexual orientation, and honestly, in our country people look strange at you when you release it for public...
  • 9. apríla 2005 14:08:00 CEST
    I hide my BDSM orientation too. I only go sometimes to professional dominas. But most of them are not really good.
  • 8. apríla 2005 8:56:32 CEST
  • 4. apríla 2005 18:11:15 CEST
    Yes i am (hiding) and its pretty frustrated sometimes. I have just few online friends.
    • 33 posts
    20. marca 2005 0:36:37 CET
    I am hiding my BDSM orientation except few online friends.
    I'm single but i am not sure about my friends, family and colleagues reaction if i will show this up...
  • 17. marca 2005 22:48:06 CET
    The reason is pretty simple, i am married and have a kid... and my wife is not into BDSM at all. I dont like it, but i must hide my BDSM positive orientation.