Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 20. augusta 2008 21:56:37 CEST
    Dear Admin'

I think there should be a rule for submissives that after opening a personal message they are given 24 hr period in order to make a reply.
    If a reply is not humbly made than a note is displayed upon their profile. After 3 failures their profiles are terminated.

This will encourage these submissive to be more obedient show them slave like actions expected of them.

This will also help stop some of the spammers.
  • 16. augusta 2008 0:06:10 CEST
    Dearest shotgun

ty for the conformation - I hope all the other posters before Me now realise what this bit of the board is for!!

I must say however - I agree with sissy_boy_big - a chat room would be fun - even amusing given the myriad of differing languages on the site!

just a thought

Miss Sin
  • 28. júla 2008 8:49:56 CEST
    What I think could be a nice feature is if a chat is implemented, a video chat if possible like userplane one. It is not difficult to install it and it handles almost everything by itself. I am sure the admins of the site can handle it. It's very convenient, light and gives you the option of making custom rooms, showing/watching cams and using mic. It doesn't take that big of a bandwitch and even if it did nowadays bandwitch is less of a problem with every day. Anyway just my thought that this community needs a nice chat ;)
    • 2 posts
    27. júla 2008 13:51:26 CEST
    this topic is about Domina.sk page ... (surprised?)

you can write here everything witch is somehow related to this page like technical problem, ideas, wishlist of futures etc.
  • 25. júla 2008 23:46:45 CEST
    Having read much of the 'musings' on this topic - I simply have to ask - is this a page about the workings of the site? problems? compliments? etc

or is I sadly mistaken? (grammatically speaking!)

If so My humble apologies for My apparent ignorance!

LOL

Miss Sin
  • 13. júna 2008 2:14:40 CEST
    You really are a noble worm, slave.worm. Where ever the money Domme goes, the slave.worm is sure to follow. There should be one in every lady's garden.
    Anyway, I'll desist as well. I wouldn't want to give your noble benefactor- or is it Nobel as you would have it - any more publicity. However, if it was a choice between the vanilla poster, "luvubaby, love transcends race etc" and your Mistress, I'd go for luvya baby every time. The rip off in her case is at least more transparent.
  • 12. júna 2008 15:51:50 CEST
    ExquisiteGoddessArrion, your replies on attacks of subhuman are really nobel. I suggest you to ignore his bites and don't pay your valuable attention to him. Leave him alone with his point of view and let him to find his own way. If he doesn't ready to pay for a mistress it is his choice and he will get a mistress he deserves. Sooner or later he maybe will realize that there is nothing for free in this life and for everything we have to tribute. If some mistress do not tell a price she might wants all of you :-)
    Wish you all the best
  • 12. júna 2008 14:59:01 CEST
    Lol subhuman I abbrev due to the fact I multi task when online I help run a Femme Domme site as well as talking to My boys so abbreviations are used ...funny you have such a issue with anything I do due to the fact I'm a financial domme, I'm 100 percent sure you would not have a issue with Me if I was not a fin Domme,( which is only 10% of what I do), but if you haven't noticed as much as you try and bait Me to get a negative re-action out of Me or bait Me to lose some semblance of self control,I'm consistent in My *polite* replies to you and keep My emotions in control, which by the way is what a Real Domme does , not only control her sub's action but Her's as well. I wish you the best and hope that within your future you learn some manners and some humility:)
  • 12. júna 2008 13:14:52 CEST
    So exquisite Mistress Arrion, you think I'm rude? I think it's pretty rude to ask poor submissive souls to subsidise your questionable existence. It's odd that you leave fin Domme in its abbreviated form - why not write it out in fall - in other words, suckers "I am a financial Domme." I'll leave my training to my Mistress. Fortunately, I don't even have to pay for it at present.
  • 12. júna 2008 12:42:49 CEST
    this Linda is full in love to every of us :-) I also have got a mail from her/his. I also got this mail:
    Time:

11.06.2008 @ 22:21
    Subject: HELLO

HELLO
    My name is Tracy Jones ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i
    will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
    address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
    Here is my email address ([email protected])
    I believe we can move from here!
    I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
    tracybaby.
    (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
    ([email protected])

I am like many of us here getting so popular for spammers. It is so annoys
  • 12. júna 2008 11:35:16 CEST
    Sid, you are beloved - these highscores, these messages... you're the star of domins.sk

Can't we delete this crap?
  • 12. júna 2008 5:01:16 CEST
    I just got nine messages, all exactly like yours, from the infamous eden. Obviously this was sent by some sort of automatic program, instead of an actual person.
  • 12. júna 2008 4:18:39 CEST
    I have just received 3 messages from eden, all the same as all the others who are spamming this site.

If not for the community who are generally here than for the residents who argue among each other can something be done by the administrators please. Its quite intolerable.

Hello!!!
    ( [email protected] )
    My name is Linda I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at( [email protected] )so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
    regards
    Linda
  • 11. júna 2008 19:06:41 CEST
    I'm just curious of why you you feel the need to be rude, I was being polite to you, and you try and insult Me, I suggest with your humiliation training your next Mistress or the one you have now should not only teach you some manners but some humility as well.
    P.S the cap of US was for the general of fin dommes ... if I wanted to put U.S I would of added punctuation...smirks
  • 11. júna 2008 11:38:51 CEST
    What do you mean, M Arrion, that a US Domme would have gotten the spelling right?
  • 9. júna 2008 20:23:46 CEST
    I can actually understand subhuman why financial dommes have left a bad taste in your mouth due to what you shared, but do understand not all of US are like that, and like the instadommes( those who have no idea what they are doing or take bdsm seriously) give financial dommes a bad outlook you have to keep in mind there will always be bad apples in the barrel.As we have subs that waste Our time there are those called ladies running around wasting subs time and spam mailing . So in retrospect I can undertstand your distaste for US fin dommes but again not all of us are like that not in the least beat, unfort its a con with the online fetish, and not much a sub can do but ignore those wannabes and not think all woman are like that. I wish you well subhuman.
    • 2 posts
    9. júna 2008 18:25:00 CEST
    And how do you mean thjat admins can fight against these messages? If they not known that you received it. Nobody is looking in private messages here.
    If somebody want a online Mistress its the choose of this sub. If you mean that this person is disturbing you in your privacy I am sorry but as a dominant women I receive many offers and I can do against this nothing. If subs want moneyslaving the receive it.But then come some people (maybe not really women) which see food money in this and they spam all profiles in which they mean its interesting.
  • 9. júna 2008 14:30:56 CEST
    Look, on-line domination with a web cam is probably ok. I'm more against e mail domination with no real contact with a Mistress. Indeed, the only contact most on-line slaves have is with their wallet.
    I don't want to identify the Mistress, but I received the following private message from a certain member (I refuse to call it a Dom) on this site:
    "if you are so submissive ... i order to my idiote to transwer me some money !
    PL 1611402004....." It is followed by an actual address with bank details. Now, that to me is unhealthy.

ps: I have left out details to protect the person's privacy.
  • 7. júna 2008 10:28:57 CEST
    subhuman1, it is very good that at least in generally you do accept the fact that there is nothing wrong about to tribute to a mistress :-) But that fact you do not have time for an online domination doesn't mean that this way is not acceptable for everyone else. Don't you think that there are many slaves who enjoys only this way? Some slaves prefer to gain their first experience by using an online domination. Some slaves just simply not ready for the real meetings with mistress because of their own reasons. Some slaves don't want a real contact they feel good and comfortable by being dominated online such kind of slaves like expand their fantasies and explore their limits in this way. Who are you to tell what is healthy in bdsm scene and what not? Are you a guru or a super expert in this? The fact you have your own opinion about this doesn't gives you the right to judge the people who has another preferences. BDSM it is the endless word and everyone can find own place there and everyone has own limits. Don't see anything wrong about this.
    I want to say a big thanks to the owners of this site. It is a real nice and alive community and I met lot of interesting people here.
  • 5. júna 2008 16:59:56 CEST
    Mistresses should be pampered and I have no problem paying tribute to Mistresses for services rendered. I also have no issue with a slave giving up money as part of a real time relationship with an actual woman in a specific location. I ought to know because I lived in Tokyo when it was one of the most expensive cities in the world and I paid tributes regularly. Nevertheless, I am happy for you to deride me as a loser. Sticks and stones, as they say. As well as that, I enjoy the insults because I am a masochist.
    As for on-line financial domination (or ripping off poor souls) I have no time for it. Even if the women are real, I have no time for it at all. And I would hasten to guess that there is indeed at least one hairy testicle behind every money Dom.

This section of the forum is for feedback for the site's owners. I love the site, but was only saying what bugs me. I know it also bugs others as well.
  • 5. júna 2008 16:17:00 CEST
    subhuman1 , why do you think that (1) the financial Dominas (who for all we know could be hairy testacled males) should be banned. There is no place for money Dommes in a healthy BDSM scene.? Do you really think that a Mistresses don't deserve to be pampered and treated like princesses? You maybe don't have respect to them or simply can't afford to get attention of a true mistress. This words can say only a loser who has no any clue that there are many slaves/subs like to be financial abused. It is their fetish in bdsm scene and they enjoy it. None one mistress can force her slave to give her his money. She can expect it or demand it but anyway if slave doesn't want to pay he just won't be in her presence and will try to find another one. Anyway slaves pay absolutely voluntary. Don't you agree with me? I have posted a topic on the forum "My dream to get married my mistress" and I have got a lot of mails where people Mistresses and subs shared with me their experience and most time it was a bad once. So from all tis mails I could notice that the main reason why mistresses left their slaves-husbands was a greediness of their subs. Keep in mind that ALL Mistresses expect a tribute some of them just do not ask it but anyway they might keep a hope that their slave is not stupid and himself will understand such a simple things. Nothing for free in this life and bdsm it is just a part of the life.
  • 5. júna 2008 15:34:23 CEST
    Making a suggestion, I help Admin on a femme domme site,( and yes its financial to those of you who think financial slavery isn't a fetish don't be so ignorant it is ) not sure if your system allows you to see ip's( if not you should be able to get a upgrade for it ) that will cut down on multiple accounts, as for content pics on the site I run We have all the woman cam verify on the site or do a picture via digicam holding a sign with the the date the picture it taken the site name and their member name, I know its a hassle trust Me I go through it every day, but those who arent real get kicked off the site, as much as bdsm may be about fantasy the woman who puts a pic up of a woman she should be the woman in the picture and not trying to pretend to be some one shes not. just a suggestion thats all :)
  • 5. júna 2008 12:24:35 CEST
    Hi, I just want to preface my remarks by saying that this is one of my favorite bdsm sites on the web. I have book marked it and I visit every day.

Nevertheless, I have 3 criticisms:
    (1) the financial Dominas (who for all we know could be hairy testacled males) should be banned. There is no place for money Dommes in a healthy BDSM scene.
    (2) I occasionally get a mail from lve baby or some varient telling me that she loves me (vanilla I assume) on the basis of my profile, that love is transcendent over race and, yes, you get the picture. Ban her/ him too please.
    (3) the absence of a good machine translater bridging the gap between English/ Czech/ Slovak. I would love to be able to communicate more freely with the wonderful Dominas on your side of the world.

However, these criticisms are minor. This is a great site, brilliant galleries, promotion of femdom, and an informative member board and profile section. One area you could focus more on is OWK. So many subs would love more authentic information on this establishment. I know that there is a thread on OWK already, but it would mean so much more if it came from the moderaters of this site. In additition, more reviews are always good.
    Keep up the good work. This is a very great femdom and bdsm site.
    chris
  • 28. mája 2008 18:06:04 CEST
    If anyone could add a check box beside every mail folder in the archive segment to delete several messages in one click, it would be more convenient and it could spare you some space in your server, bots are too many this days… Thanks
  • 27. mája 2008 17:57:40 CEST
    around theese sites - very interesting to see that ALL - well most - Mistress's only have a fake pic from the net on their profile and a preferred link to click on to make cash - how fucking stupid! And a lot of the "Mistress's" are no more than 20 - 25 years old - what a life experience? Go drop dead or get lost at least!