Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 2 posts
    18. januára 2008 17:14:29 CET

Dear s-Domina

I only want say, that is not normal. Nothing about russian people - in any case!!

But you don´t see is strange?

Don´t worry, but it seems like you hate czech people, don´t is a true?
    Why you in all forums talk about the czech Mistress and about people, who is on the shes side so bad??

I know, you are also with M. Alexandra, but think about what is wrotte here.
    Not only me, but also other people talk about cheating.

I can´t win- I don´t need it.do not interest about win. I have a lot of work with my slaves, I can´t be here like that woman and dont want and don´t need it. Because for me is more important to be with my slaves and not be only cyber Mistress. Do you understand me??

I´m sorry, but it seems is not normal and is not normal.

For me is Mistress like Mistress, but is true, Alexanda and MA have only picture in presentation on MWCH, and Madam Sombsa have 2 pages about she.
    And I think, is important to let know something about yourself-no only nice pictures.
    One man wrote, M.Sombsa is fat and old woman- is incorrect I mean.
    No matter, how it seems, I only look like is here something ´wrong , don´t seems like fair play.

I can´t be on this MWCH more. Because I do not believe in it.
    M.Alexandra is beauty woman, MA too and my opinion is, Sombsa too.
    But tell me, is normal to sit all long day behind the computer and watching if I´m still on the 1.th place?
    For me not, if you say, she have a lot of slaves(?) Why is still here?
    Is normal, if I have slaves, I make all for be with ,or not?

Why some people mean, woman from East Europe is stupid or what? What Madam VEVERA, Madame Šárka- they all seems like "poor" woman?

What Black Mistress Lara Victorie, Electra Skye and more and more womans,who have a solid presentation on their websites.
    Tell me, why they are not on the top ten???

M.Ivana
    • 2 posts
    18. januára 2008 16:47:12 CET
    MadamIvana , it seems you like a Madam Sombsa hate Russians. How you can be sure that Mistress Alexandra is a cheater? Do you have any prove? If the fact you can't win on MWC so bothers you.. get more slaves who will vote for you. I really can't understand why people made a storm in teacup about this voting... What you will get in case you win on MWC? I really can't see any award on the end..
    • 2 posts
    18. januára 2008 16:20:33 CET
    Please- YOU DON´T SEE HOW IS ALEXANDRA CHEATTING? THE WOMAN,ON THE 2TH. PLACE IS NEW HERE ANS SHE IS FOR MANY OF PEOPLE ,HOW WE CAN SEE, BEST AND THEY MAKE GOOD THEY VOTE FOR MADAM SOMBSA, BUT ALEXANDRA- IS STILL ONLINE - IS CHEATER AND YOU ? WHY YOU DON´T DISCVALIFFICATIN HER? YOU KNOW IT ALREADY LONG TIME!!! I DON´T KNOW PERSONALLY M.SOMBSA, BUT 2 RUSSIAN WOMAN ON THE TOP, STILL ONLINE IS NOT STRANGE?

WAKE UP ,PLEASE!!!

PS.SOMEONE WROTTE M.SOMBSA IS "POOR" WOMAN- OR WHAT? SHE IS MAY BETTER THEN ALEXANDRA. TELL ME- WITCH MISTRESS HAVE A TIME TO SIT HERE ,DO NOT WORKING AND ONLY CHEATING?
    IS THAT CZECH WOMAN STILL HERE? NOT.

I DON´T SPEAK SO GOOD ENGLISH, BUT I´M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND.

TELL YOU SOMETHING- M.ALEXANDRA IS FUCKIN CHEATER AND MA IS THE SAME AND I FEEL SICK OF IT AND I´M DECIDED CANCELING THIS SITE

MADAM IVANA
    • 2 posts
    18. januára 2008 14:27:26 CET
    awwww...you're right!
    Thanks!
    • 2 posts
    18. januára 2008 13:01:30 CET
    but you have an option in users list to filter results by last activity showing only users logged in last week or month ...
  • 12. januára 2008 20:56:36 CET
    @admin:
    Thanks for this information, it helps us to understand and to be patient. Of course it's difficult and expensive to keep a free site like this running.

So you're doining a honorable good job.
    It just seemed as nobody was working on it for a while, but now we know.
    Thanks.

PS: I've got a little idea to improve this board. Unless the masses of inactive profiles aren't removed somehow, subpages like "users list" are quite useless. But if the parameter "last activity" could be displayed within the list, we could sort out by ourselves.

This is less important of course, but programming shouldn't be much more than copying and editing one parameter and two script passages.
    Thanks anyway.
  • 10. januára 2008 22:05:04 CET
    Hi everyone,

The offensive picture re Nazism was posted by lokaj

Can the admins please remove this?

Kind regards,

BlackPrince
    • 33 posts
    8. januára 2008 10:49:14 CET
    We are working on new vote system for all of our charts and competitions. It takes time, so please be patient. Dont forget that domina.sk is a free site and we have to pay everything from our own sources, and especially more complicated programmer aplications can be pretty expensive. So we are trying to find a way how to make this site better, and more comfortable and more "fair", but in the other hand we have to watch also our budget.
    I hope you understand what i am trying to say...

admin
  • 18. decembra 2007 7:16:41 CET
    Hi everyone,

Just for fun I actually voted! I set Mistress Adira up 3 points ahead of Mistress Alexandra.

Within the space of ONE minute 30 points were added to her score!

Such nonsense is so blatant that I hope it can't escape the notice of the owners of domina.sk

Please see the two Revolt message boards to add your objections!

Kind regards,

BlackPrince
  • 18. decembra 2007 3:04:51 CET
    Hi there,

I think you have to delete the whole thing, but that's not a drama, since you can immediately create it all over again..... see how easy it is?

It's been happening for ages. I know many whom I have talked to who have become completely disenchanted by the huge numbers of fakes and have simply deleted everything and created a new account under a different nick-name or even the very same one!

I don't recommend the latter of course because that would defeat the object of the exercise! Maybe it's best for you to add your name to the Dominas Revolt forum I have started!

It's about time that the many genuine Dominas voiced their concerns!

Kind regards,

BlackPrince
  • 18. decembra 2007 2:48:21 CET
    Greetings BlackPrince,

Maybe you could be kind enough to tell us how to remove our listing from the Chart as I have just spent some time trying to do exactly this and I cannot locate the delete button! ~rolls eyes here~

Or do I have to just delete My account as a whole?

Mistress Aristocatt
  • 18. decembra 2007 2:43:58 CET
    Hello subbyside and anyone else who actually cares!

I, as I usually do, have been watching the farce unfold and once again I want to voice my concern. I did so a long time ago and nothing seems to have changed!

If you carefully watch "who is on-line" you can see what happens. The massive increases in the scores accumulated by Alexandra coincide with a whole lot of "dummy characters" being online on the Chart at the same time.

It's MY bet that all these characters originate from just one or a very small number of computers. The very few people operating those ( and I believe it's only one) vote hourly for Alexandra.

Just do the sums - 40 fakes x 5 points x 6 hourly voting cycles = 1200 points.

Of course it is cheating and while ever the owners who run this site allow it to happen, the credibility of this site will be in question!

It's a FARCE ..... a complete FARCE! The only ones who can do anything about it are the people who RUN the server.

Unfortunately I have seen absolutely no desire on their part to change things and stop the foolishness!

You may as well rename the World Chart, the Fools Chart because that is actually what it is. The voting is rigged, the results mean nothing!

The worst part is that so few Dominas actually say anything. They remain silent and while they do NOTHING will change. Only significant pressure from the many Dominas who are listed on this website can make the changes happen.

A few lone voices can achieve NOTHING. If however a significant number of Dominas simply removed their names from the listings it may force some change! I know of several that are considering doing exactly that!

Kind regards,

BlackPrince
  • 18. decembra 2007 2:33:32 CET
    I absolutely agree with you subbyside... it seems that blatant cheating is rife, I have counted at least ten false accounts that supposedly are from the USA yet strangely most have "ru" on the end of their email address.
    If someone is so desperate to win ,that they will cheat, they obviously have very poor self-esteem and lack confidence in their popularity.

So I will continue to use the site as a forum for contact with My overseas freinds and leave the pissing contest to those that will continue to bother with the Illustrious Mistress Chart. ;D

Mistress Aristocatt

• 18. decembra 2007 0:43:11 CET
    What a JOKE this chart is.

I was hoping Mistress Adira would finally manage to break the cheating cycle of Mistress Alexandra and now Mistress Alexandra has moved back into 1st position within 36 hours by somehow gaining 1000 points within that time frame!!!!!!??????!!!!!!?????

How can that be possible for one Mistress when all the others are so far behind and there points only increase in smaller increments each day?????

She MUST be cheating and I don't understand why management don't do something to rectify this extremely unfair balance.

I am surprised anyone even bothers with the World Chart anymore when it is so blatantly obvious that Mistress Alexandra is cheating big time. I for one will not be bothering to vote for anyone again because it is a totally POINTLESS exercise.
    • 2 posts
    9. decembra 2007 0:04:30 CET
    i apology for delay on results for our pools, but on friday i return from hospital ...
  • 27. septembra 2007 1:15:41 CEST
    Lady Mara,

To quote: And this is my last statement. Forums are not meant to make public what is simply a personal, private discussion/argument between you and me. So I will spoil your ego letting you have the last word. As for me, i can't care less.

And yet, 5 hours and 19 minutes later, you felt compelled to make another statement. Let's hope that one was truly your last one.
  • 27. septembra 2007 0:00:12 CEST
    Nobody can ignore a true fact: that liars and fakes are everywhere (disregarding nationality, gender or sexual orientation), and that these liars, fliers, fakes (or whatever they can be called) are to be found in ALL sites meant for people to meet people. So, yes, there are liars and fakes in Eastern Europe, as there are liars and fakes in Western Europe, too, and in the USA, and Canada, not to forget Asia, there are fakes in Asia, too, and even in my country Argentina (just pay a vsit to alt.com argentina, look for submissive men, and you will see, and if you don’t speak Spanish, don’t worry, the pics are self revealing)
    After reading this those, whether (pro) dominants or submissive, who are genuine in their nature, honest in their behaviour, will simply go on with their lives. Some perhaps will smile or nod their heads in agreement.
    Those who are liars and fakes, will remain silent, will look somewhere else, as if this has never been said. Probably some liars and fakes will try to defend themselves by attacking the truth in vain, resorting to the only thing they have at hand: bad manners, aggressive attitude and improper behaviour, not to forget insults. Unfortunately they will prove nothing except that the truth was precisely that, the truth. and they will have shown the worst in themselves. These fakes will find themselves shouting, insulting, swearing, while everybody else will be staring at them in silence.

as regards the small number beside a nick, all i will say is that i prefer QUALITY to QUANTITY.
  • 26. septembra 2007 23:06:47 CEST
    Lady Mara, just who the Hell do you think you are? Seriously, I want to know. Who in the Hell do you think you are? You've been on this website for less than a week, and all I've seen you do is gripe and complain about everything from the message board to Eastern Europeans (calling them natural born liars), and other whinings. I look at the number beside my name, and look at the much smaller number beside your name, and it's quite obvious which one of us contributes more to this place. So, once again, just who in the Hell are you, that you think you can come in here after a few days and criticize everything in sight? And for the record, you don't know me, you've never met me, and you don't know anything about me. So keep your ignorant comments to yourself, until you can make an educated comment in its place.
  • 26. septembra 2007 18:41:54 CEST
    The problem with you, sidvicious, is that you need to prove you are worthwhile, when in fact nobody thinks you are NOT. You have mistaken a rhetorical question for a direct one.
    I don't care at all whether you have ideas of your own or not, so as I don't care I didn't ask you if you had ideas of your own (that would have been a direct question)

Mine was a rhetorical question, not meant to be answered but to reflect upon.
    Your defence, childish enough to become absurd, was unnecessary. Your weak attack was, and again I am quoting you: "Am I not allowed to learn new things? Am I only allowed to do the same old things over and over again, without ever trying new experiences?”

Those with common sense won’t expect me to asnwer to that, and i won’t, since the answer is obvious in itself, even for you.

So don’t keep saying (as you did in a mail you sent me) that “we” , that is you and I, share the same interests as regards bringing this site back to life (it is not yet dead). You want to find “inspiring accounts” (which sounds much better that "borrowing ideas", by the way, but which is equally selfish) while on the other hand I don’t seek any personal benefit at all.

And this is my last statement. Forums are not meant to make public what is simply a personal, private discussion/argument between you and me. So I will spoil your ego letting you have the last word. As for me, i can't care less.
  • 26. septembra 2007 18:08:55 CEST
    If you wanted other people to talk about their experiences and about WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED through them, then, YES, you would be talking about sharing and caring.
    But all you want is the account of their experiences. You are interested in other people’s experience, so that you can learn new things, your attitude is selfish, and rather morbid.
    If you still can't see my point clearly, don’t worry, keep thinking.
  • 26. septembra 2007 15:28:16 CEST
    Lady Mara, of course I have my own ideas. I have lots of them. But I'm always eager to learn more. Am I not allowed to learn new things? Am I only allowed to do the same old things over and over again, without ever trying new experiences? I'm not sure what point it is that You're trying to make.
  • 26. septembra 2007 13:57:02 CEST
    quoting sidvicious ". . . . so that you can borrow ideas??"
    so your forum is NOT for sharing any experiences but for borrowing for your own personal beneift!!!?? can't you have ideas of your own???
  • 26. septembra 2007 13:40:49 CEST
    Dear Lady Mara,

I like You. You're a breath of fresh air here. As far as me being vain, and a lack of humility, I'm trying to get more participation here, so I'm trying a variety of things to see what works and what doesn't. And I'm really interested in hearing about other peoples experiences, so I can borrow some new ideas.
  • 26. septembra 2007 5:09:56 CEST
    you expect to read other people's real life stories in BDSM. because of my good taste in reading, when i want to read a story of that nature, i buy a book or i visit the so many sites where there are erotic stories (whether fictional or not, most are really inspiring, arousing, thought provoking, enlightening)

for a personal account to be successful, some literary tools are needed, and that discourages the majority of people from writing to tell about their own experience. and if they do write, that discourages many others from reading them, because precisely they lack literary standards.

I insist, for a good story, i resort to literary sites. what bdsm here needs is opinions, impressions, reflection, discussions, points of view. personal accounts end up being a passive thing, a user comes, reads it and eventually writes "nice story!!!" or get got bored.
    that contributes to nothing, but to your own ego having your story read.

well, i must admit your forum contributes to something: to more confusion, people keep posting parts of a novel in these forums, when there is a section for that!!!!!thank you!!!!

when people reflect upon any issue that concerns them then they write, what they write is much more important than how they write that. thinking skills make us better individuals,and thus better dominants or subs or slaves.
    I love it when my slave can also be a wonderful interlocutor, expressing his mind through his words(when he is not gagged, that is),otherwise i would buy a turtle of a golden fish for a pet!

but well, things go on this way, vanity here seems to predominate, Femdom's toplist?? according to RollingStones magazine perhaps?? Billboard's Mistresses world chart???

and dear, don't be so vain, you seem to be more interested in having YOUR story read, than in others adding theirs . . leave your ego aside, try with a little modesty, humility. it may work wonders!!!
  • 25. septembra 2007 23:43:11 CEST
    Dear Lady Mara,

There have been some changes made here. There used to be a live chat, but every time I went there, I was the only person around. Several years ago, this was strictly a website filled with BDSM pictures, but then the administration did a MAJOR upgrade. What is needed here are more people who want to do more than simply browse albums looking at pictures, or voting for the Mistress World Chart. I really liked the Forums that You posted, and I too was hoping for more feedback from some of the others. I'm surprised that nobody has yet to respond to my latest posted message. Oh well, maybe it just needs time.