Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 9. mája 2007 17:10:59 CEST
    Short story: I could not add my site link in dominask. Or at least, the system did not make it clear to me that the site was already inserted. 1 month later, I realisee that I ended up with 3 listings! I wrote to the webmaster to cancel the 2 others wihout success. This morning I tried to cancel them myself and saw that it will cancel my main site doing well on the chart. Well, pProbably my mail was just lost in their bulk. What "intrigues" me today is that I read something about fraud implicating multiple profiles. I think that having multiple profiles is the only solution is you are in different or multiple D/s paths. But DO NOT ADD YOUR HOMEPAGE IN ALL THOSE DIFFERENT PROFILEs, CAUSE THE SYSTEM WILL INCLUDE THEM AS SEPARATE SITES TO INCLUDE IN THE CHART, ESPECIALLY IF (LIKE ME) YOU HAVE A LINK TO DOMINASK ON YOUR INDEX PAGE OR USE THE MISTRESS PRESENTATION TAG. ALSO careful with the submit button. Even in "links" or "message board", the submit button is quite over SENSITIVE. If your site does well in the chart later, you will not like the idea that someone might loose sleep about your success! Further, if talks about cheating are probably true with one person and not with another one, they still hurt the ones starting them and encourage others. And who wants to deal with that? I did not even know that I could vote for my own site, which would be out of question, not only because it is unfair but because there will be no pleasure in enjoying the votes! It is so easy to get a submissive man to vote. But every day or every hour? Get a life. What surprises me the most is that being a Mistress is such a calling with rewards (compared to other women in the society) that I wonder who gets stressed because X is number one on a Chart! A Mistress must be worshiped as a queen even if she does not have a website. Hello, is Sade home? Nobody is perfect: I am so against the gender cheating ( men or transexual) in the online scene, the cheating is done only when they don't mention it in their title or description, that truly turns my blood purple sometimes! I vomit literally about "these guys faking my gender to lure in great slaves or submissive and f. them up, their wallet... and minds". But I guess I cannot expect dominask to do something about it and holly bull, they worm up here! (No butt, neck visibly corrected, the way they hold strap-ons, sometimes their swollen underwear...). you will not tell me that a normal submissive man will make a male prostitute turned the mistress into a champion site? That is the proof that cheating here truly exist. But who gives it that much importance? It exists everywhere on this planet.
    IN GENERAL, I SUGGEST GUIDELINES FOR NEW COMERS HERE. Best wishes.
    • 2 posts
    3. mája 2007 1:00:52 CEST
    thx for idea ... but we had real-time chaat but we remove it because no one was interested to use it ...
  • 2. mája 2007 0:54:32 CEST
    Hello folks,

It would be really useful if you could set up a separate part of the server to allow real time chat as an educational tool, like irc.bondage.com does.

The present method of using private messages is very clumsy as often you wait for a long time to get a reply. By that time you lose the thread of the conversation!

Having real-time chat allows you to start to get to know a person which is a necessity if you wish to establish a serious BDSM relationship!

Kind regards,

BlackPrince
  • 16. februára 2007 16:19:53 CET
    Yeah it looks a lot better - keep up the good work :)

Hans
    BDSM and bondage information resource
  • 16. februára 2007 5:05:35 CET
    When you talk about the two leaders, I assume you're talking about Mistress Alexandra and MA, whose pictures, coincidentally, happen to be the same woman. And if you further down the list, you'll see that Mistress Alexandra appears to have a total of three separate listings. So, if She gets to vote for Herself four times an hour, at five points each vote, She can rack up quite a lot of points in a short time. In fact, Mistress Sable and I talked about this in December. We'd like to see the whole vote thing become a bit more fair.
  • 16. februára 2007 2:25:28 CET
    Much faster and cleaner to log in now. Great job.

However, it is obvious that the top two leaders in the world domme chart have an edge thatno one else does. i know you all yelled at Princess Natasha, and I don't know how Her devotees did it, but She got two months nullified because of some zealous slaves hacking the system. You might look at the two leaders and see how they are doing what they are doing. they aren't soing it legally, that is for sure.

sandra
  • 12. februára 2007 12:16:51 CET
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuUdvEfLYQ
  • 11. februára 2007 11:51:12 CET
    only thing is there is to much Female bondage
    and male dom generally or at least have separate pix folders so us Domina worshipers don't have to look at it!
  • 10. februára 2007 13:13:17 CET
    I'm glad Domina.sk is back up. It's been kind of boring, trying to find some new fun pics to look at the past two months.
  • 10. februára 2007 4:51:20 CET
    Before more nothing, it pardons English mine bad.

It would like to tell the only problem that I have evidenced how much to the use of the site. Not yet I know the reason, but the area of upload of photos, that is made in Flash, does not function correctly in my SO (GNU/Linux). I always have problems when loading images, the window of browser is closed imediateamente and believes that it is for incompatibility with plugin used flash for Linux.

I do not know if I am only that I have this problem.
  • 6. decembra 2006 1:37:33 CET
    what are you doing to this great community, that's what i'a wondering, you ask us what could be improved??? as you don't eevn update the album section, about a month ago, this great community was offline for over a week, maybe you should realise that this community has become part of a lifestyle for z lot of people and it looks to me you're just neglecting this great community, if you want to improve domina.sk, start with updating, keep it online, how about a sort of lettersection where people can write and tell others what happened to them, sort of variations like penthouse has....
    peter
  • 3. decembra 2006 22:22:33 CET
    It's December 3rd, time to reset everything for the December voting.
  • 29. novembra 2006 1:11:42 CET
    Who cares??
    Life is too short!
    Your a long time looking at the lid!
  • 20. novembra 2006 21:45:03 CET
    i am thinking cheaters just found another way to do it. Too high scores over too Short a period. And it is getting worse.
    Goodbye.
  • 9. novembra 2006 2:58:51 CET
    Mistress Sable just got five more points, so everything seems to be working fine now.
    • 2 posts
    8. novembra 2006 17:49:19 CET
    everyone who can please try to vote now som i can trace what is going on and if somebody can't vote for some reason please pm me som i can see usernames but far as i can tell everything is ok
  • 8. novembra 2006 6:13:54 CET
    Same thing here. Nothing happens when I vote. But at least it's fair to everyone. I see that even the ones that have grown the quickest(seemingly overnight) have also been non active lately.
  • 8. novembra 2006 3:16:25 CET
    Allow me to be more specific. I just tried to vote for Mistress Sable, and nothing happened. The four letter code window didn't come up, and Her score didn't change.
    • 2 posts
    8. novembra 2006 0:15:04 CET
    we don't see any probles in voting so if may by more specific ?
  • 7. novembra 2006 2:16:18 CET
    You are so right. It takes forever to log in, it is obvious that the leader on the chart has found a way to artificially increase her, and i can't vote for Princess Natasha. i am going to ask Princessa if i can withdraw from this exasperating site.

She doesn't need it, She is far too well known, and you seem to have difficulty maintaining a proper site.

Good bye.

sandra
  • 6. novembra 2006 19:12:32 CET
    Once agian.

No matter how good the security, some ass will always find a way to get through it.
    It looked like Mistress World Chart finally had worked out the cheating problem. Now no one can vote. Well at least that's fair...:-)
  • 2. novembra 2006 13:46:16 CET
    Your new security is so good, i can't vote at all now. And no, i am not a hacker. i barely know how to turn on my computer. i should be allowed to vote, however...
  • 2. novembra 2006 3:55:12 CET
    Say what you will, Princess Natasha has loyal followers, sissies, slaves and admirers, more, i think, than others.

But let me be clear: this is not a competition, it is a show of devotion, and those who get less votes are no less worthy of the adoration of true male and subbie female submissives than Princessa.

i adore You all...i just happen to be owned by Princess Natasha Strange, so i adore Her the most....as well i should , considering the time and effort She has spent..and my money... on doing to me.

Love,

li'l sissy sandra
    • 2 posts
    1. novembra 2006 13:07:21 CET
    we remove mistresses from chart only if they ask as to be removed ...
    • 2 posts
    1. novembra 2006 13:00:00 CET
    hi all,

i visit the sites regularly but i noticed that Mistress Alexandra removed from list.what happened ? anything wrong ?