Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 26. mája 2008 14:57:44 CEST
    Dear all, as the faq page is empty, let me ask here: anybody know what the different colours of the briefcases in the private messages imply? thnx in advance!
  • 3. marca 2008 22:21:49 CET
    And in December, I saw four Madam Sombsa profiles.!
    I have four profiles? You have very big fantasy,my dear.

I've never had it called a fantasy before, but I'll accept the compliment. I counted FOUR separate Madam Sombsa profiles in the December MWC, which is why I wrote what I did. And I am not the only person here who saw them all.
  • 3. marca 2008 22:03:56 CET
    You doubt about me?? Do you think I´m cheater? I´m Domme and I got my slaves and I am still away from my house,I´m not Alexandra to sit here all long day.
    sidvicious
    "And in December, I saw four Madam Sombsa profiles.!
    I have four profiles? You have very big fantasy,my dear.
  • 24. februára 2008 2:49:36 CET
    Mistress Pamela Timex, you need to get laid. I think a good long humping, with a few good bone-jarring orgasms, will help straighten out that screwed up head of yours. But don't ask me to do it. I don't have sex with women out of pity.
  • 23. februára 2008 14:58:20 CET
    A serious misconduct as sexual harrassment by an user, must get him banned.
    sidvicious, you are working in a team with michasub and you should know that I kept only one of his letters where he is trying to find who is my Employer to blackmail me or worse.
    I am more concerned about your harassment of Bristra who still is not interested in anything with you. Listen very carefully: you send Bristra one more letter and you will have to accept the consequences, you have been warned.
  • 23. februára 2008 14:10:48 CET
    I do not want you sidvicious to contact me in any manner, form or nature.
  • 23. februára 2008 5:12:51 CET
    Sweetie, you have some serious mental health problems that need to be taken care of immediately.
  • 23. februára 2008 5:10:20 CET
    Mistress pamela timex, I just checked my private messages archive, and sure enough, it shows that I have never sent you any kind of private message, ever. What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you screwed up in the head or something? And yes, I'm in the United States. Now try and behave yourself, and quit acting like some whining crybaby who can't get her way.
    • 2 posts
    23. februára 2008 1:29:36 CET
    Bristra,

It is my turn to ask you to calm down. I am receiving this very troubling mails from sidvicious too, acting as if he is already involved in a serious relationship with Me. If he really sends them from the USA, he will be dealt with by the appropriate people. They do not joke about sexual harrassment over there.

In the meantime, it would not hurt to receive any information on how to block an user from contacting us.
    • 2 posts
    22. februára 2008 23:32:07 CET
    How can I stop harrassing massa mails from sidvicious? He makes me litterally sick to hear about the grotesk puppet pf micha figure sidvicious. I do not open his mails but seeing sidvicious letters in my private mail box is an aborration.
    People who have been raped, sexually harrassed or persecuted because of their race or religion must understand what I going through by sidvicious sending me unsollicited mails. Many of my friends are having the same kind of discomforts. This is the hellish hidden part of telling truth about the fake mistress alexandra, a real scam worse than the Nigerian one, who is actually just michasub photos of any woman, michasub photos swindling naive slaves here without a member site and just fake promises.

sidvicious or/and michasub mails usually goes from sexual solliciations to threatening to make us lose our jobs.
    And then, they come here saying that they are insulted because someone is not buying their team's lies or manipulation.

Thank you for helping me out of this long social and sexual harrassement terror directed by sidvicious against me. I have letters to prove it and I will appreciate any advice.
    How can I stop harrassing massa mails from sidvicious? He makes me litterally sick to hear about that figure. I do not open his mails but seeing sidvicious letters in my private mail box is an aborration.
    People who have been raped or sexually harrassed must understand what I mean.
    Many of my friends are having the same kind of discomforts. This is the hellish hidden part of telling our own truth, the constant attacks by mail, by sidvicious or michasub. Their mails usually goes from sexual solliciations to threatening to make us lose our jobs.
    And then, they come here saying that they are insulted.
    Thank you for helping me out of this long social and sexual harrassement terror directed by sidvicious against me. I have letters to prove it and I will appreciate any advice.
  • 12. februára 2008 12:43:23 CET
    It started on January 6 and now it is February 12.

Wouldn't it look great to close the voting just after sidviscious takes over first. Only 1 or 2 more days.
  • 9. februára 2008 13:53:57 CET
    Or will it stop just before she is caught?

I told sidviscious that he could never win because he started too late and I even predicted that Alexandra wouldn't let him win if they started at the same time.

Well it is now February 9 and Alexandra seems to be sleeping while her hold on first place is slipping.

Will the voting end just before he catches her or will it remain open until he catches her?
  • 8. februára 2008 16:53:07 CET
    Why have the pictures in the album section updated since 2/5/08 ???
  • 8. februára 2008 7:10:19 CET
    By giving you my password, you wouldn't be stolen anything - especially because this paranoic campaign is not true.

Anyway georg has meant that photos, which you upload take few days for "verification". It seems that there are special days when all the photos are transferred to the server (even if they hav not been uploaded at the same day).
    Before transferring they are visible as a blue box; afterwards you can see the real photo. But I cannot tell you, why there is this time. I mean - they don't check for sexual content, do they?
    Have a nice day!
  • 8. februára 2008 1:06:47 CET
    georg, you might be saying something very interesting, but sorry I don't understand you.
    micha OR sid, I don't want alxandra's photos or a password or anything to do with that alexandra figure, you are using to steal slave's money and everybody should do the same.
  • 7. februára 2008 15:55:16 CET
    Why are there 3 or more days long the verification pics instead of the orig. pics????
  • 7. februára 2008 15:54:03 CET
    Micha_sub, it all comes down to jealousy. Mistress Alexandra has been in first place for a long time, so She's the target of the attacks. I come along and, as a joke, put up the Mistress Sidvicious profile. As soon as my points start racking up, and I pass up some of the cheaters, I become a target as well. And on top of that, out come the ridiculous accusations, such as us being the same person, or some of us being transexuals, or other remarkably idiotic statements.

To the whiners and crybabies, I say: QUIT BEING A NUISANCE! Just relax, have fun here, and don't take the voting so seriously. I sure don't. Oh, and try to be nice to everyone else.
  • 7. februára 2008 15:14:53 CET
    Yes and it is no problem that I am here, you are there and Mistress Alexandra is between. As these multi-profiles tell, I got the money to pay your flight. I guess a party would really be cool. And how serious they take me... it's incredible.

Brista, I'd rather like to be called idiot, imbecile is little bit too much insider-knowledge. By the way, you must be one, too:

Have you ever heard about people robbing bank accounts via knowing name and location of somebody? Many more relevant data aren't listed on a passport. This means I could take a telephone book as well and take the money of half saxony. Hey, that's a good idea, it's great, you... imbecile!

Do I know if Lara Victore has nothing against me? I just can say that most of your fresh fake-accounts link to her websites - as well as Lady Sonjas'.
    So what shall I conclude? Lara has got several profiles. Never mind. Suddenly I am attacked by several profiles and "persons" who link loyal to Lara. Of course there is no connection. I just don't get the connection between your multi-accounts and jessykapower yet - your grammar is better than his.

Thanks for complementing me being Alexandra, but I don't look that good.

Just ask me for the password, if you dare

I ask every member (except the multi-accounts) to tell me, if I annoy you too much. - But I just love to have my fun on the newest investigation of these fakes. "They" will keep the topic up themself - so I don't have a bad conscience about answering. If you got a problem about that, just let me know.
  • 7. februára 2008 14:29:45 CET
    I'll give a huge party in Dresden, this will be great joy!

Sidvicious, Mistress Alexandra, you are invited. Perhaps one or two more members, too.

But wait a minute, if I'm there, and you're there, and Msitress Alexandra is there, that means that we really are different people. And that would mean that the ridiculous accusations being thrown around are just a big load of bullshit. Wow, I just love a party.
    • 6 posts
    7. februára 2008 14:22:23 CET
    micha sub wishing people to burn is a clue about his ancestors. Tell us who is your daddy?
    Now, that you have confessed being richer than the Owner of this site, by stealing men who have a lifestyle that they have not chosen, are you released?
    Of course, your photos michasub as alexandra must look great:S they are photoshopped to hide your dick.
    But compare yourself with jessyka and not with Lady Lara who has done and said nothing to you, ok?
  • 7. februára 2008 13:09:26 CET
    No do not compare Lady Lara to you, never.
    MICHASUB you have stolen men here by using alexandra's photos. you are a gay guy ashamed of your identiry, but it is not our problem. you have stolen the wrong slaves and BEFORE you know, you will be on camera doing it. Your crazy postings will not give you the information you need for your alibi.
    But the character assassination of Lady Lara proves also that you might be mentally derranged. Hopefully not, you have to be liable for evruthing and you will look for the people you are insulting today to help you. Time will tell.
  • 7. februára 2008 12:54:50 CET
    Now, you want also our passports ton empty our bank accounts?
    MICHA SUB YOUR ERRATIC POSTINGS IN ALL FORUMS RIGHT NOW WILL NOT STOP THE INVESTIGATIONS YOU STARTED.
    Further, I would rather shut up because an imbecile like you, does not deserve my attention.
  • 7. februára 2008 9:40:08 CET
    I'm rich, I'm rich, I got lots of money by online slavery! Damn that's cool. But why didn't I know this before?

I'm really rolling laughing on the floor. I should give up my all my business I'm running and relax all day. I'm rich, I'm rich!
    If takensub says this, it must be true!

I'll give a huge party in Dresden, this will be great joy!

Sidvicious, Mistress Alexandra, you are invited. Perhaps one or two more members, too.
    You Lara-Victore-puppets are not invited, you still shall burn in hell.

Don't take it personally, but you accused me first.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm rich!!!! Yeah!

PS: But well, you must confess that the pictures, which I did for Alexandra are much more better than Lara's home-made blair-witch-project photos. And now please back to topic.

Dear admins, I ask you to remove those scam-accusers. Moreover I'd like an adult-check, perhaps via passport, to keep them offline. Thanks.
  • 7. februára 2008 8:24:59 CET
    Bristra,
    Every time, I wish I added or changed a photo in Goddess Lara Victore's profile, her site is automatically sent again to the Mistress World Chart. Why do you even answer to tigra's complaint? He is acting like a traumatized Viet Veteran about all this voting, which says nothing about a My Mistress. A micha sub has succeedeed in making a lot of money of out slaves by posting the alexandra's photo, does that not bother you?
    • 8 posts
    6. februára 2008 15:08:48 CET
    tigra,
    The big difference between you fan of Viet and Lady Lara Victore's fans, is that you are voting for your Mistress, while Lady Lara Victore says clearly "you are not voting for me, you are voting for my site." I know why I worship Lady Lara Victore 1000%!

Once again, there is only one link to Lady Lara Victore's site in the top 10.

The second site named Starparis is a domina guide galleries with hundreds of femdom, fetish and BDSM links. It is probably number 8 and Lady Lara has asked her fans not to pass any Mistress IN THE TOP 10, while voting for it.

The site of Black Mistress Star Paris was added to cancel the first one, but it links does not work. There are many people still voting for Ebony Mistress Lara Victore's site out of respect. What is wrong with that? I call this all together honesty and loyalty. Too bad if you have trouble with that.

I was told that the reasons of the sites additions are:
    1. The slave had no answer when he tried to get 2 sites of Lady Lara on one name, his mail might have been accidentally spammed by dominask administration many times
    2. Lady Lara Victore is more successful and better known in real life under the name of Lady Star Paris (no one could foresee that)but in the internet as Lady Lara Victore. It is fair to mention her 2 Mistresses names, no one added her beautiful real name in this chart!

In the meantime, while we are fighting about this (because we want our favorite Mistresses sites to be on the top 10), someone is laughing because his/her place in the top 10 has allowed him to commit EXTORSIONS for years. I am not allowed to talk about this anymore. But I wish you leave ME alone because i have a day job outside dominask.