Forums » Uncategorized

about domina.sk page

• 2 posts
    15. decembra 2008 21:32:52 CET
    I have an ideea
    there are alot of slaves who have necesarely knowledge for helping here and we have alot of mistresses and because is an sm comunity and is about slaves and mistresses why dont we all give a hand here ?? I Mistress Roberta wait slaves who wants to help this comunity to stand and when i dont have sessions i can have online sessions with them in exchange of helping here !!!Are also other mistresses who wants to help in this way ??
    let's grow together!!!
    • 2 posts
    15. decembra 2008 20:52:44 CET
    Other Languages as Slovak and English are here welcome as I known from my discussions with admins also pls dont say that some people dont have their place here:-)

Redesign and blog is a good idea. The question is as always money. CAn it bring more money for admins to payed for their work and for me to pay more traffic? :-) Would you be agreed with a donation to this server?
  • 15. decembra 2008 8:11:25 CET
    Hello,
    I think it would be interesting if users have a possibility to create and manage their own blogs.

Also I think it would be nice to redesign this page and make it much more convenient. Please browse interenet for an inspiration.
  • 14. decembra 2008 18:07:36 CET
    I would like to write few words for people who haves problems about Romanian or polish posts or what other language .I really dont think your opinion is relevant my dears
    if the admins didnt say anything about us posting in other language than slovak then you shouldn't either !!! am i right nenufer??
  • 14. decembra 2008 17:17:58 CET
    Just a reminder, do not piss off Nenufer. She has real power around here.
  • 14. decembra 2008 7:55:43 CET
    I will educate you little miss sinful. When I can get may hands on you.
    • 2 posts
    14. decembra 2008 2:12:12 CET
    There was a payment of a part of money which I should receive for the hosting, I hope I receive it all and must not stop it again :-)
  • 13. decembra 2008 22:25:11 CET
    Not up to the task yourself then Wrenchy dear? - Ooooooh and this from the mouth of a 'Master' himself?? *Shock*
  • 13. decembra 2008 5:58:01 CET
    miss sinful you cheeky wench. You need some education!

Admin send me a PM if you need any help.
  • 11. decembra 2008 23:38:31 CET
    Have we paid our outstanding bills??
    we are back! - for the moment it seems?

Discuss?
  • 29. novembra 2008 14:37:23 CET
    @ clips4xxx: Do you mean that they aren't listed on top (new messages) but are sorted in these "folders" below? The recieved ones and the ones, which you have sent are recorded there.

@ degrademeplease: Good idea - I believe this, too. Dear admin(s), don't get me wrong; you do a good job kreeping this website running, but a larger staff would improve your life as well, as this place.
  • 29. novembra 2008 12:31:58 CET
    might it be a suggestion that you had a co-admin? I think having a site this size ought to be maintained just a little bit better, if you know what i mean? :-) So I hereby suggest that you get yourself a co-admin to help you maintain this site - then perhaps the uploaded pics could be visible before x-mas? :-)
    Fuckslut Sissy Lizette
  • 28. novembra 2008 21:18:56 CET

This Post Is Intentionally Blank.
  • 28. novembra 2008 17:43:42 CET
    Nederland bitch....and you are a cocksucker, you`ll be here for the rest of your life.
  • 28. novembra 2008 17:15:08 CET
    I really hope this scorpion will be removed very fast, he doesn't belong here in domina.sk
    He is respectless
  • 28. novembra 2008 16:36:55 CET
    Hi Admin Dude
    This site is simply great ! ..if the messages wouldn't disapear like hell, once opende, it would be perfect
  • 28. novembra 2008 14:52:47 CET
    Ok, what has happened? It seems as lately the pictures are taking longer and longer to be verified. I see albums as far back as the 20th not yet verified.
  • 28. novembra 2008 14:11:35 CET
    Hey admin, dude....
    Bitch diva has a problem when she comes across a real man. It`s all about the denigration. If she can`t take it, it`s slut`s problem.
    • 13 posts
    28. novembra 2008 10:09:53 CET
    I have a big problems with persons who makes here accounts just to denigrate and talk in an aweful way with other people why they can do that and still exist in this site??
    scorpion68 since his first post he didnt do nothing else than trow aweful words and denigrate all the people in the way please do something about this
    because i see this site a way to comunicate not a way to denigrate people
    thank you for understanding and support
  • 26. novembra 2008 18:10:21 CET
    Dearest shotgun

I have a couple of toys who's 'photographic proof of Obedience' are still waiting for said 'verification'!

This is both somewhat frustrating for said toy's - who will not receive other tasks until I have 'verified' their submissions! - and for Me - who's creative 'task construction' juices are over flowing!

My question Dear shotgun - How long must one wait to view My subbies humiliations??

Please Dear - put both barrels into this process! - Miss is devoid of amusement!

*winks*
    Miss Sin
  • 8. októbra 2008 14:37:16 CEST
    Any idea when the Pictures of the Month scoring will be reset for October?
    • 2 posts
    24. augusta 2008 8:27:16 CEST
    Why you not use ignore list?
  • 23. augusta 2008 15:41:11 CEST
    I tell them to rudely fuck off. I save manners and politeness for real people.
  • 23. augusta 2008 8:47:37 CEST
    Well we all could politely tell them to fuck off.

I these subs could begin to learn how to act here than it is not such a bad thing is it?

I do admit though I know nothing of programming so it may be a difficult thing to do. However, as for stopping the spam I think that it will help.

An example lilybaby000, another spammer has not replied to my generous message and offer but she has continued to send the usual stuff now expected out to a few of my d.sk friends.
  • 21. augusta 2008 10:07:28 CEST
    I guess this would take much programming and monitoring. Do they really have this ressource? I'd appreciate a message-maximum for a 24h-period(spammers).

This rule is a nice idea, but it would order many users to answer this spam mails.

I think this should be better limited on gameplay and not on free communication.